Just got my camera!

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My Nikon D5000 just came in yesterday, so I went to Morro Bay to try it out. We ended up going to my boyfriend's uncle's house 'cause he has some really pretty flowers. Flowers aren't really my thing, but hey, there wasn't a car show yesterday. C&C is appreciated.

4793423499_6b509d1104_b.jpg

2. (Shouldn't have chopped off that very top flower in the background :blushing: )
4794052500_1c7b6c4403_b.jpg

4794057422_2cbeaf54f3_b.jpg

#2 is nice if you crop out the 2 flower on top left and one at the really bottom.

Hmm, my initial thought is very pretty. On the first one I would try a slightly different crop, the blurry flower on the bottom left is very distracting. And on the second one it looks like you used too much clarity or something similar, because the way the flowers are popping out makes them look fake.

schwettylens - I'll do a tighter crop, and see how that turns out.

alannahrose - I actually didn't do much PP, just leveled them. Though they were shot in JPG, so I had no say in what the camera did to them. I realized halfway through shooting that I should probably be shooting flowers in RAW. Oh well.

I like these a lot - very vibrant! But, as mentioned, they could benefit form some cropping. Especially the OOF flower on the bottom left in #1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back