Just got my new lens. Frog pics to share

chris drake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recieved my new sigma 105mm lens for my Canon XSI and snapped off a few quick pics with it to try it out. I'm still new to digital photography so C&C is welcomed and appreciated. These are some of the frogs I keep. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Red eye treefrog
040.jpg

chacoan waxy monkey frog
031.jpg

Amazon Milk frog
037.jpg

Chris

Caught the nictitating membrane in the second one, pretty cool shot

Nice photos, nice lens and most of all, nice and UNIQUE pets!

I like your pets! Congrats on the lens!! Your shots are really good.

-This may be a noob thought..but in #1 the end of the frog seems out of focus/blurry..it's prolly supposed to be like that?

I like the first pic, the red eye is pretty cool looking.

i like the first one the best
did you use flash or something? the lighting is bothering me and I feel like it's taking away from the detail; especially the last photo

Those are unique pets...how are the warts?;)

I like the colors, wow.

These may be a little over exposed. Since these are pets, either tone done the flash or change the exposure and let us see the results, if you do not mind.

-This may be a noob thought..but in #1 the end of the frog seems out of focus/blurry..it's prolly supposed to be like that?

yeah it's suppose to be like that

I would suggest not using the flash... it creates harsh reflections and flat lighting.

yeah it's suppose to be like that

thank you! :blushing: i'm soo noobie!

The first is the best out of the selection. Would be nice if the eye was facing the camera.

I just had to say that I am 100% JEALOUS that you have a red eye tree frog! Call me crazy, but that is my DREAM pet! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back