just in case anyone was curious

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is what i have going on when im out taking photos.. lol

$431844_10100359145686295_292472572_n.jpg$734384_10100315900475045_676478640_n.jpg

LOL :) Me too! Easier before they start running away!

Is that a Nikon or a Canon? :eyebrows:

BTW ... especially front-wearing ... if you cinch him up a little higher, to where you can easily kiss his head, your back will thank you :)

BTW ... especially front-wearing ... if you cinch him up a little higher, to where you can easily kiss his head, your back will thank you :)

the ergo i have has been great for my back.. no troubles! i usually have him up higher, but I lower him when its nursing time ;)

I see mommy has been to the face-painting booth.

Son and DIL had a "Baby Bjorn" but I never quite understood why they would sometimes carry the child in front. Seems like it would kill the back. The child wasn't nursing then either.

I see mommy has been to the face-painting booth.

Son and DIL had a "Baby Bjorn" but I never quite understood why they would sometimes carry the child in front. Seems like it would kill the back. The child wasn't nursing then either.

never used a bjorn.. no idea but i have heard they are not very comfortable. they are terribly designed too.. not good for baby. they basically dangle from the crotch in those things!

The ergo has a strap across the shoulders, and a strap tightly around/atop the hips, so the loads on the back are pretty minimal when you've got it on right.

As he gets older, you can carry him like that and he can hold extra lenses, help with OOF, diffuser, wipe the sweat from your brow.......

Hopefully in a few years he will carry your gear & hold the reflector.

I did just order him a T-shirt that says my mom shoots people. ;)

Ah the ergo. It's a pain trying to shoot with a flailing 2 year old in one of those. I guess it's better than not getting to shoot because I'm chasing my kid around.

Most reactions

Back