Just introducing myself to the forum

kml1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good Evening to the Forum,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and tell everyone some things about me.

I was first introduced to photography by my grandpa and my dad going to airshows, and trying to use my dads Minolta totally manual film camera to take pictures of fast moving planes. My first trials were normally blurred or out of focus, but like with anything practice makes...well maybe not perfect, but better. After a couple years dad would load the camera and hand it over to me because he still got decent pictures and got to enjoy the airshow.

Fast forward to high school, I took a photography class, which wasn't a great experience due in total to a bad teacher that had an unexplained dislike for the male gender. I made it through the class but continued on my own journey. I signed up for yearbook and newspaper class, and by the time I made it to my senior year I was the chief photographer for both publications.

Since leaving high school my exposure to the photography world had been limited. I have since acquired a Nikon D300S and I am trying to get back into my childhood passion. I am looking to expand my knowledge base of photography, and I am looking to get into photo editing with Photoshop. Any help with any topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Matt

Welcome to The Photo Forum. You will find many people here who shares the same interests as you do and will enjoy the interaction with them I hope. This is a great site. You will learn a lot and hopefully you can also help a lot of folks here. I too have a D300s which I use mostly. I also have a D800e which I acquired recently, but lo and behold! it hasn't made me a better photographer either.:lol:

Welcome to the forum Matt...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back