Just Joined!

C.l.a.y.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Seattle, Wa Though Currently in Seoul, Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Clay, I live in Seattle, Washington (though I am currently in Korea as an exchange student.. I will be heading home next month!) and I have been shooting photography only for about 5 months now with my dslr. Before I bought my dslr I shot with a point and shoot, mostly just outings, parties, friends and what-not. Now I have been learning about exposure, composition, and more trying to advance myself in my photography. Mostly now I shoot street photography, because it is most convenient and I find it the most interesting thing to shoot since I am in a foreign country. When I return home I hope to do more portrait work and learn about flash lighting. I am also planning on a few personal projects and putting together a portfolio of my Korea experience when I get back!

I joined just to learn more(I have been reading on this forum for a while now), and to get some feed back on my photos as well.

My flickr page is here if you want to see my photos. I will be posting specific photos later to get some critiques on them.

Flickr: Clayton Hines' Photostream

Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back