Just joined.

Ayalem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name is Mitch and i'm not really sure why I haven't joined here a long time ago but hey amd here now right?! Looking forward to seeing some creativity and inspiration :mrgreen:
A few years back my partner was extremely ill, I hated my current job and as a long time lover of photography who wanted to escape the trappings of office world, I set up my own photographic business on the basis enough people convinced me I should. A few years down the line, i'm still there but it's tough going at times! Going out for a day in the landscape clears my mind and takes away the worries more than ever though and with a bit of luck I hope to maintain and build the business. I predominantly work in landscapes, black and white and nature images but do the odd abstract digital composition and architectural work.

Welcome to the forum, please show us some of your work!

$Three Point Severn.jpg$Helix.jpg$Walking On Sunset.jpg
No problem, I put a link in the websites bit with an intro and didn't want to get in trouble :) http://www.ayalem.com is my website. :mrgreen: The above are some examples of my work (low res sorry as I've had a few nerfarious types nicking in the images in the past).

These are quite nice images, I specially love the bridge one, but I guess this post is not the place to post pictures, may be a moderator will move them....

I only put them there at a request, I'm happy to remove them...

I only put them there at a request, I'm happy to remove them...

I think it's probably fine to leave them here as part of your introduction. If you want feedback on any of them, then you'll want to post them in one of the Photo Gallery sections.

Welcome aboard Mitch!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back