just like daddy does

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son got one of those pretend shaving kits for Christmas and he was playing with it the other day so I thought I'd get some pictures of it. I know the first one is out of focus but I still think it's cute... Well, I would I guess- he's my kid. lol

AND YES- JUST LIKE DADDY< HE LEAVES THE SEAT UP!
jimmyshave2.jpg

jimmyshave.jpg

^^yeah really. If there's one thing i wouldn't have to do in the morning, it would be shaving.

The first one doesn't look that out of focus either. And if it is, just blur what is in focus so his face is the sharpest part of the image.

Oh yeah I'll try that! Good thinkin! I forgot all about that trick.
And, yeah I remember when I was a kid I couldn't wait to do 'grown up' things too. Now it sucks hahaha.

Now that is just too cute. Gosh, I remember when my son was that age, he was so adorable. (and he still is ;)) When I see pics like that, makes me wish I could go back in time to when my children were still babies.

Now that is just too cute. Gosh, I remember when my son was that age, he was so adorable. (and he still is ;)) When I see pics like that, makes me wish I could go back in time to when my children were still babies.

Now see I keep seeing pictures of your kids and wondering what mine will be like at that age. :)

GREAT shots. That kid is adorable. Tell him to enjoy shaving now, in 15 years he won't think its so fun.

And in 35 years we will give up shaving at all :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back