Just Married

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know if i shared my birdie pics before... but i used to shoot birds before i got onto street...mainly coz i was scared to photograph people :blushing:
have a lot of unscanned negs of the birds lying about.. maybe i'll scan 'em someday and share :mrgreen:

justmarried.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

hey mansi....i am thinking "sharing is good......" and so is this pic... with the title i was wondering if you had put it in the wrong place, but i see you got it all together..

really cool shot....your good at birds... your good at street photog...

is there anything your not good at?????????

Ah yes, Mansi, you should: do scan them! This one is so promising that I am just sure there are many a good other bird photos out there!
You?
Photographing birds since you were afraid of photographing people?
Can't believe that! ;)

What an awesome shot. Please share some more. Very nice image. !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

thanks you3 :mrgreen:
well i always ... always... wanted to photograph people.. but until a few months back never could get myself to approach people... but i did get over that.. and well shooting birds is kinds of history.. it's been a while.. i really should go back

heres some more from my first or second shoot with the birds
scanned from the print itself.. i think this was last year
they arent' very nice :S i shall go back and try with my digital

one legged dance-
oneleggeddance.jpg

fishy bird-
fishybird.jpg

take off-
flyaway.jpg

hehe they're so funny! (in a good way of course!) i really like the one legged dance and the fishy one. That fishy one reminds me a lot of the feel your street photography has. I can't explain it. But it really shows the personality of those birds.

The colour of the water in the first one is unreal!

wonderful pictures Mansi!!!! love them all!

Wow! Some stunning pictures you got there :thumbsup:!!! I'm blown away by the first two! Fishy bird is cool too, love the angles! Did you wait long to get these shots or you just went & took'em?!

I just love the "just married" what a great title. It's truly a once in a lifetime photo!

Great work!

Weezy

Most reactions

Back