Just Monkeying Around, & I'm not Lion

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Haunting
lion_3787share.jpg

This guy was all worked up, usually they are sedated or something - always asleep, but he was roaring and charging the fence, it was very intimidating. when he turned and looked at me with these eyes through the viewfinder i had this overwhelming feeling that it was time to move on... :confused:

2) I Like Monkeys...
monkey_3808share.jpg

3) Black Monkey in Black & White
monkey_3798bwshare.jpg

4) Just Hanging Out
monkey_3767share.jpg

5) Afternoon Snack
monkey_3864share_filtered.jpg

6) Marmoset
monkey_3877share_filtered.jpg

your fist monkey pic is my favourite i like the way he is sitting, his expression and the small DOF you have achieved :) nice one :thumbup:
also i like the penetrating stare you recieved from the lion....

i cant find a monkey smiley...

another awesome series!
love the lion capture and that first monk pic is cool!

That lion pic is extra special... the way he put his paws seems to suggest "rest", while the way he looks conveys a completely different message! He looks so ... sly? Would that be the word? Kind of "up to no good", but "up to no good in disguise", that is what I want to express but for lack of the right words can't...

And I like your DOF in the first two monkey photos very much. Also the conversion of the black monkey into black and white looks good! Very nice.

From today onwards I expect to send us bits and pieces from your visit to the zoo EVERY DAY, you know!?!?! ;)

LaFoto said:
From today onwards I expect to send us bits and pieces from your visit to the zoo EVERY DAY, you know!?!?! ;)

careful, you just might get what you ask for... ;) i think i have a gig of photos, but i have already submitted my favorites... you'll see more, i'm sure...

thanks for the wonderful comments everybody!

thanks again raymond & woodsac!

Most reactions

Back