Just need help with a picture

MelodyD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I took a picture of my boyfriend and I and really like it; only thing is for some reason my arms look tan and my hands look white, weird. Is there someone that can help me fix it or fix something like that for me. I'd like to get a nice picture printed but I don't like how it looks. If you want to e-mail me, fine, [email protected]. I can send you the picture. It looks like something easy to do but I sure can't do it. All I have here to work with is "Adobe Photoshop Elements" and can't figure out if this will do that or not. Thanks so much. Mel

Mel,

Can you post the picture here so we may take a look? If it's available here, people usually make edits and repost the modified version to the thread.

Ok, I'll try; new to this so not sure how. "Insert Image" just like I do in an e-mail?

Ok, I'm trying to work on this, if not here before I leave will be in the morning. I'm trying though! Thank you for helping me.

Well guess I need to go back to grade school like it says. I have the photo here on my computer and saved in a file, but... what the heck is a photo bucket? I tried to click on "download" on this under my profile, but wouldn't allow me to do that, so..l sorry. guess I'm an idiot.

Well guess I need to go back to grade school like it says. I have the photo here on my computer and saved in a file, but... what the heck is a photo bucket? I tried to click on "download" on this under my profile, but wouldn't allow me to do that, so..l sorry. guess I'm an idiot.

a photo bucket is a free webserver to upload your photos. another popular one is flickr.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

Your not an idiot. Good for you for taking a step and learning something new!

Yup, you'll get there. We'll help you. :)

Use the links scooter gave you and sign up for either of those free services. I think Photobucket is a little easier to use, but that's a matter of personal preference.

Photobucket will also give you all the codes you need to post a picture right below the picture once you upload it. You'll want the code called "UBB Code". Just click in the box on the Photobucket site with the "UBB Code" text and it will automatically copy it to your computers memory. Then come back here, right click with your mouse in the field where you post a message and select "paste". It will drop the image code in your post and click submit.

Let me know if that's not clear. I can create a quick video for you if it will help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back