just one to c&c please

Mr.Weee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this pic of my baby girl when we where walking to the green sand beach on the big island of Hawaii..
DSC_0323.jpg

All that empty space on the left side and you cut her arm off. For shame.

I like this. I don't think the subject is the girl, I feel like the subject is the moment. It's a cute moment, and a decent photo. Although you could have taken a step back and kept her arm ;)

i crop my wife out :lol:

here is the green sand beach
$215904_119282988232063_4237607_n.jpg

Unfortunate crop.

This image had alot of potential, but you can't chop like that. It just isn't working in this situation. Your excuse was pretty funny though! The moment you captured was really nice, and I love the way the light is falling on her.

I like this. I don't think the subject is the girl, I feel like the subject is the moment. It's a cute moment, and a decent photo. Although you could have taken a step back and kept her arm ;)

Simply stated: no.

You can capture the moment without chopping off the arm of the girl. Can you crop parts of her? Yes. But it has to be done very carefully, and this crop doesn't work.

That said, it's well exposed, pretty sharp and a nice B/W treatment. So not all bad.

The sand is actually green? Or is that grass?
Green Sand Beach is actual green sand- i think there's only like 2 or 3 in the world- i read an article on Yahoo not too long ago about it. The sand is green because of an abundance of some mineral. :) I wish I could see it in real life!

The sand is actually green? Or is that grass?
Green Sand Beach is actual green sand- i think there's only like 2 or 3 in the world- i read an article on Yahoo not too long ago about it. The sand is green because of an abundance of some mineral. :) I wish I could see it in real life!
You're a lot closer than I am, so let me know when you get there!

thank you for the input

Most reactions

Back