Just ordered my Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L EF II Lens

arin04

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just thought I would share the fact that I just ordered my new Canon 24-70mm from B&H and cant wait till I get it in the mail. Will be taking a bunch of pictures with it and will hopefully upload some nice pics. I say hopefully not because of the lens but because of my still learning attitude.

Stay Tuned

Congrats on getting the new tool. It's always nice to get something new to expand your horizons with. It will make excellent images if you learn to use it.

Superdaantje.. now that's a really funny comment considering this post from September on your Flicker album. :lmao:
Canon 24-70 f/2.8 II has arrived | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Nice, congrats on the purchase. Nice focal range too and since it's an L lens, can't really go wrong. haha

Congrats! I got mine from b&h just about two weeks ago. It's a truly amazing lens. You will like it.

Thanks Everyone.

Congrats! I got mine from b&h just about two weeks ago. It's a truly amazing lens. You will like it.

I got mine from B&H too. Great price

Congrats on getting the new tool. It's always nice to get something new to expand your horizons with. It will make excellent images if you learn to use it.

Superdaantje.. now that's a really funny comment considering this post from September on your Flicker album. :lmao:
Canon 24-70 f/2.8 II has arrived | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Think your are missing a line. There i'm also writing of a replacement of the old kittens 24-105. The kitlens that tried to take the stairs by it self :D.
The old 24-105 after a drop of 50 stairs

I'm jealous. I'd love to get one, but I just dropped $1500 on a new desktop.

Sent from my Droid DNA

I'm jealous. I'd love to get one, but I just dropped $1500 on a new desktop.

Sent from my Droid DNA

B&H has bill me later from Paypal so I was able to do no interest for like 6 months which is cool. How do you like the 50mm f/1.4 and what do you think about it compared to the 50mm f/1.8 II?

arin04 said:
B&H has bill me later from Paypal so I was able to do no interest for like 6 months which is cool. How do you like the 50mm f/1.4 and what do you think about it compared to the 50mm f/1.8 II?

The 50/1.4 is far superior.

arin04 said:

In every way. I love the 50 1.4.

arin04 said:

In every way. I love the 50 1.4.

That might be my next one to replace the 1.8, but still love the 1.8 for the price

Most reactions

New Topics

Back