Just ordered Nikon D7100 second time around

Canuckphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks.

I was out of the game for a bit and back at it! I had to sell my beloved camera as I had some financial troubles :( However, I just placed an order for the same kit I had and can't wait for it get here! I loved the photos it took and required vary little editing. I got used to lenses and camera body so it'll be just like riding a bike ha ha.

I missed my camera a lot and look forward to aimless wonders in the forest, trails and cities looking for my next shot. What's even more exciting is I'm gonna have a little girl in October!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :). I can't wait! She'll be the most photographed baby on earth LOL. I plan on taking my wife out for some preggo pictures and once baby born do my own baby photos. If any of you have suggestions for baby photos let me know please ;). I like the look of blurred backgrounds and solid colours. B&W with maybe some colour accents :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only suggestion I have is to suggest you consider what the keepsake photos you're creating will look like to you in 10 years. Painting her belly to look like a pumpkin may look good now but what about in 10 years?

Ha ha ha. No. I plan on doing mostly B+W. Contemporary stuff. Mostly preggo pics will be outdoors and baby will be indoors as it will be cold in October

Congrats!:mrgreen:
I just ordered an SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 lens for my k1000 after six months of being unable to take pictures...Horrible feeling isn't it!?

^^ it's not fun! During the ice storm I could have taken lots of nice photos. Beautiful scenery. And I missed the super moon!!!!!

Sigh, sometimes I get caught up thinking about all the photo opportunities I've missed...:confused: Drives me crazy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back