Just Pictures

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
763 (2)pp.jpg

2 (Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a new leg so I can catch that pesky photographer.)
808 (2)pp.jpg

1096 (3)pp.jpg

934 (2)pp.jpg

5 Not 100% B&W.
934 (3)pp2.jpg

Last edited:
I love that turtle... very nice.. not just pictures

Agree, not "just pictures". What kind of bird is that first one?

Nice set! That is one FAT painted turtle. Have you been feeding him peanuts?

I wish you could have gotten the gator to pose in the sun, still a great shot.

I love that turtle... very nice.. not just pictures
Thanks!

Agree, not "just pictures". What kind of bird is that first one?
Thanks! I believe it's just a common Grackle. They can be quite pretty when the light hits them just right. Some people consider them pests and don't care about that.

Nice set! That is one FAT painted turtle. Have you been feeding him peanuts?
Are you kidding?! lol! I had to sneak up on him, doing a low crouch/walk, stopping when he turned his head my way and crouch walk some more when he turned away and when he finally spotted me he was gone in an instant. He made me work hard for that pic so no peanuts for him! lol! I'm going to look silly doing it but some day I'm going to wear my BDU's and do a low crawl through the high grass (Cherokee style) and get a close up.

I wish you could have gotten the gator to pose in the sun, still a great shot.
Thanks!
Just very nice pictures.
Thanks!
Great set Kirk! How big is that gator?
Thanks! Not very big, between 7 and 8 ft. They aren't anything like salty's but still demand respect.
Another very nice set..........
Thanks!
Good shooting.
Thanks!
Nice set!
Thanks!

Are you kidding?! lol! I had to sneak up on him, doing a low crouch/walk, stopping when he turned his head my way and crouch walk some more when he turned away and when he finally spotted me he was gone in an instant. He made me work hard for that pic so no peanuts for him! lol! I'm going to look silly doing it but some day I'm going to wear my BDU's and do a low crawl through the high grass (Cherokee style) and get a close up.

Actually, crawling through the high grass is more synonymous with the Native American plains tribes such as the Lakota. The Cherokee tribal nation was predominately found in the southeastern region of North America and more accustomed to stealth among woodland and mountainous regions. In addition, about seventy five percent of all wildlife photography must integrate the use of some form of camoflauge, whether it is stealth such as what you did or materials to help blend into the environment. I have a good friend located in the UK that primarily photographs wildlife and he uses a homemade ghillie suit whenever he is out among his subject matter. LOL - now that would make you look silly.

Or you could just get a big peanut costume! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back