Just saying good-bye...

I'm in Mystic (well, just outside since town got evacuated). No power but I have my trusty Verizon Jetpack mobile router. Long Island sound is gonna have a huge tidal surge at high tide in a few hours. That's the real issue for us. I hope TPF member coastalconn is ok. His town was evacuated as well.

^^^^^LOL After 6 bottles of wine and some tequila, I'll be laying in the gutter. Please make sure I don't drown!!
We might be in trouble cuz I'll be in the gutter with you. Perhaps we should buy a boat instead of a room or a camper.
It's time girl...get the boat out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Mystic (well, just outside since town got evacuated). No power but I have my trusty Verizon Jetpack mobile router. Long Island sound is gonna have a huge tidal surge at high tide in a few hours. That's the real issue for us. I hope TPF member coastalconn is ok. His town was evacuated as well.
Yes, hope so. Stay safe as possible.

We might be in trouble cuz I'll be in the gutter with you. Perhaps we should buy a boat instead of a room or a camper.
I have a paddle boat with a little trolling motor. This could be fun as hell!
MLeeK!!! Are you alive?!! I can't believe you stood up and started doing a striptease in the boat!! You almost flipped us!! You crazy, GF!!

I have a paddle boat with a little trolling motor. This could be fun as hell!
MLeeK!!! Are you alive?!! I can't believe you stood up and started doing a striptease in the boat!! You almost flipped us!! You crazy, GF!!
Alive. I think I have frostbite on my left nipple and our boat is on the roof 3 doors down. That was one hell of a party.
All good things must come to an end...

I gotta.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back