Just started to put up my timelapses

tmophoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello,

I just started to put up my timelapse videos on the internet.

I have shot all of these with various DSLR cameras (canons and pentaxes mostly)

I am going to post at least a new one every day for a while and have set up a free podcast that you can subscribe to if you want.

details are in my signature. the podcast link will take to you itunes (if you have it installed) and the other one will take you to the page where i have my timelapses.

let me know what you think or if you have any questions on how to do it yourself.

t

Very nice I like them alot. I especially like the star one btu the state fair is pretty cool too ok I like them all except for the sunset one.

I have to tell you as I said in my previous post I like the shots but I think that fountain one was a real waste of time. I think people like that move too fast to really make a proess like that work. I did really enjoy, though the new baloon ones that actually show thae balloon's going from inflation to launch this is a great use of the time lapse as normally this would be a long process.

wow awesome! the balloon one was sorta funny to watch some parts were much faster then others. i loved the sunset one that was amazing.. but i have a feeling it was sunrise? seeing as it started dark. would love to know how you did it

Like everything else, to each, his own. I liked the Perseids time lapse. But yes, I'd like to know how you are shooting them.

I was considering trying something like these, figured that at 30 fps to make it look like video, instead of time lapse, that would be roughly 150 photos for 5 seconds. :er:

I did a Solar eclipse with a film camera, sat with a stopwatch in my hand and pushed the shutter release cable every 5 seconds. Talk about excitement. :confused: Worked OK as I had home made ND filters made from exposed 2 1/4 frames, then stacked them. Not great, just OK.

So how are you doing it?

Most reactions

Back