just stole a nikon 70-200 vr ii, not really but got it cheap i think

Yep, i picked it up last night. Its in perfect shape and even has a 3 year extended warrenty through b&h along with the nikon 5 year.

Darn you.. I just paid around that for a VRI.. used it for the first time today. I can't believe what a difference it is from the Sigma 70-200 I have been using.. it's incredible.

On the Sigmas (and other third parties)... if you get a good copy.. you may get excellent sharpness (or not)! But I have yet to see a third party that focuses as accurately or as fast, as the native Nikon's do (at least in the top end lenses)

You're going to LOVE that lens!!!!!!!!

i tend to agree, except the tokina lens i have focuses fast and very accurate. i hate to say it, but i dont think im going to buy any more 3 party glass unless its tokina, and really they dont make any other lens i want except for maybe the 105 macro, which i hear is pretty good.

Darn you.. I just paid around that for a VRI.. used it for the first time today. I can't believe what a difference it is from the Sigma 70-200 I have been using.. it's incredible.

On the Sigmas (and other third parties)... if you get a good copy.. you may get excellent sharpness (or not)! But I have yet to see a third party that focuses as accurately or as fast, as the native Nikon's do (at least in the top end lenses)

Most reactions

Back