Just switched to Photobiz -- What do you think of this new website design?

TylerV85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just switched from Showit to Photobiz for my website. Just curious to see what you think of this design. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that I'm having a hard time matching it to my blog listed on my site.

Click here to check it out... www.kvtphoto.com

I'm trying not to use the word hate, sooooo....I don't care for splash pages and flash-driven websites. If your going to use a splash page, you should include your location and what you do. I don't like trying to find your location/specialties, and besides having some text helps for SEO. I never did find out where your located. Read my SEO for the Photographer link in my sig for more info about that. ;)

I think your navigation is too close to the bottom, bordering cutting off some of the text (1024 x 768 monitor, XP and Firefox).

Thank you for your honest opinion. I really do need to fix those things and you are right about the splash. I was trying to decide whether or not to use it and really needed some advice. I will def check out your SEO page as well!

I have seriously considered using just my blog as my primary website. It has all the functions and capabilities of a regular website. I actually have always HATED my website compared to my blog. I think it is much more easy to navigate and to show off images on the blog I have. However, I'm a bit afraid to use only a blog to attract new customers.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with using a 'blog' as a main website. I see more and more photographers using that as a Wordpress framework now a days. They're SEO-friendly. ;)

Tyler when I click the center image (enter website) it doesn't take me anywhere.

First of all the site takes a long time to load, try minimizing the use of flash. Also the background color looks a bit boring try changing it to some bright color it will add a vibrant look to your website.

Most reactions

Back