Just thought i would share :)

PhotoPhanatics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay well, a group and i have been working on a website project for a few months. It's a photo retouching website for those who have to much to do or simply don't know how to edit photo's. Since its the grand opening, i thought i would help out a website that has more than helped me out over the years. The website is www.PhotoPhanatics.com and any purchase made within the next 7 days 10% of the total will be donated to The Photo Forum. Just want to say thanks and try to support it if you can! Much appreciated.

Apparently the website is messed up or not finished... When I move my mouse over the baby, it changes, but it won't let me click on the other pictures below it. They need more examples of their work, or better examples than the ones they have.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be a total b*#ch but I'm very OCD about typo's and grammatical errors... this site has a lot of them and honestly, it would look more professional if it didn't contain any. Sorry, I know you weren't asking for C&C of the website... but I just get crazy when I see things that need to be fixed. :)

Most reactions

Back