Just went FX!!!

My wife was always cool about it, but we just needed to both agree on "when" to make the move.
We do have other expenses and two kiddos. So yes, I wanted to wait for the time when we both felt we should go FX.
I'd expect the same from her on a larger purchase. Either way, I'm glad that I finally did make the move.
I'm loving the D700 so far.

OK, I'm in love!!! Shot an indoor basketball game today at ISO 3200 and 6400. OMG!!! Love it!!!
ISO 6400 reminds me of ISO 800-1600 on my former D300. And ISO 3200 on the D700 seems the same as ISO 800 on my former D300.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm impressed. I'm sold! I'm staying put!!!!

The D700 gives very clean images. It's a nice camera - enjoy.

To you men who had to ask your wives... can you explain in "man terms" to my husband why I need another camera. I'd be happy to return the favor and speak with your wife on your behalf.

Man terms,

Honey,

no camera = no sex. Lol

OK, I'm in love!!! Shot an indoor basketball game today at ISO 3200 and 6400. OMG!!! Love it!!!
ISO 6400 reminds me of ISO 800-1600 on my former D300. And ISO 3200 on the D700 seems the same as ISO 800 on my former D300.

Okay, well you know what they say on this site. Pictures or it didn't happen. Let's see some of these b-ball game photos.

Okay, well you know what they say on this site. Pictures or it didn't happen. Let's see some of these b-ball game photos.

Ha, I hear ya. You'll just have to take my work. The photos are of my little nephew and I'm not posting them online.
But we're all truly impressed with the differences at ISO 3200, and the fact that ISO 6400 is still ok to use on the D700. I'm happy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back