Just wondering who is around my area?? welcome to.....

Amberly001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MONTANA!!

The closest I saw was in washington - so hopefully there are more people just a little farther east than that!

I live around the Kalispell area.

:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was it the other day who was bemoaning their plight out in the nothingness that is Wyoming? Ya'll are practically next-door neighbors; can't be more than just a few hundred miles in between you. :lmao:

My brother lives in Missoula. Is that close?

It's kinda close. It's about 5 or 6 hours form where I live.

I live in Billings, moving to Missoula next month - but how can you live near Kalispell and be six hours from missoula? You must live WAY up in the mountains or something?

Yes. I live about 10 miles or so from the Canadian border.

... and 60 miles off the highway, 40 of which on dirt roads, plus the three river crossings ... :)

Amberly- I'd say you're not really in the Kalispell area at that point.

True, but I don't like to give my exact location. The closest I will go however, is I am one hour away from Kalispell. How 'bout that? Hehe :p

I live in Billings, moving to Missoula next month - but how can you live near Kalispell and be six hours from missoula? You must live WAY up in the mountains or something?
Should I tell my brother your gonna stop by for some cocktails? :)

True, but I don't like to give my exact location. The closest I will go however, is I am one hour away from Kalispell. How 'bout that? Hehe :p

I can respect that. But I don't think you have to worry, with the guard bears and all.

isn't missoula more of a craft beer town?

I can respect that. But I don't think you have to worry, with the guard bears and all.

isn't missoula more of a craft beer town?
Oh yes. My brother laughs at me when I ask for a "regular beer." He is really into his hometown, local brews.

Most reactions

Back