juvenile red tailed hawk

Very nice Logan, got a very nice stare in the last shot. Darn good eye contact. So what's with the JR. I take it one Zombiesniper is dad ??

All the best and well done.

Danny.

My initial shots FWIW.

1) Probably would have been better to wait until it was clear of the dead trees as it is sort of lost in them.
2) Very nice portrait shot, although the tree branch across the top of his head tends to be a bit distracting, at last for me. You can always clone it out if you have a bit of patience :biggrin-93: .

WesternGuy

Very nice Logan, got a very nice stare in the last shot. Darn good eye contact. So what's with the JR. I take it one Zombiesniper is dad ??

All the best and well done.

Danny.
Thank you yes zombiesniper is my dad

My initial shots FWIW.

1) Probably would have been better to wait until it was clear of the dead trees as it is sort of lost in them.
2) Very nice portrait shot, although the tree branch across the top of his head tends to be a bit distracting, at last for me. You can always clone it out if you have a bit of patience :biggrin-93: .

WesternGuy
Thank you i had no clue the hawk was coming at us we thought it was going away and the branch across the head we werent going to get closer because we did not want to make it start flying away every time we see it i most likely wont clone it out because one i dont know how to all i have for editing is light room and two i just dont feel like doing it

Very nice Logan. Especially the second one. Well done.

My initial shots FWIW.

WesternGuy
I can post a shot of it in flight if you would like were it was clear of the dead tree

My initial shots FWIW.

WesternGuy
juvenile red tailed hawk flight by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr heres the one were its clear of the dead tree

This BIF shot is better, but it is still quite dark. I don't know what post-processing program you use, but I bet that there would be some way to "lighten" up the bird so that there is more detail to be seen.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back