Kacey Age 20 - Fine Art Portrait

DigitalDiva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realize this is not a perfect photo in many ways. However, I like this photo enough to post it. Your thoughts are welcome.

Kacey024.jpg

I think the white balance it too cool and I do not like the purple around her eyes. If it were makeup, sure, but this was done in post production.

other than that, I love the angle and the graphic the dress makes.

I think the white balance it too cool and I do not like the purple around her eyes. If it were makeup, sure, but this was done in post production.

other than that, I love the angle and the graphic the dress makes.

Thank you, Sw1tchFX. I've tried to fix it a bit. What do you think now? I thought the image was a bit cool but when you stare at something so long, your eyes get used to it. I try to walk away and come back. Anyway, here it is warmed a bit.

Kacey024warmer.jpg

It's a neat angle and the dress does make a great graphic.

I really like the pose in this one, interesting and creative. With her red hair, it appears that she naturally has fair skin, so I think you warmed it up as much as you possibly could without making it look unrealistic. But I think I see a hint of magenta hue. If you wanted, you could try a little selective desaturation, and tone down the magenta just a tad in her skin and see what that looks like. However, this just my opinion. I'm not an expert and I have more to learn.

Nice job.

NJ

it's a good thing you can see her hands otherwise her arms would look amputated... that would be cool too, though. I'd love to see the same shot with the model's hair all done up and some dramatic make-up. It'd match the dress.
Kudos.

nice vibrant colours

Most reactions

Back