Kady and Natalie-5 shots of 2 very special little girls

westerngirl14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These two are my favorite subjects to take pictures of. They are inseperable, and when I say that, I mean that they might as well be joined at the hip! They share the same middle name, Rose, and couldn't be cuter together. Just sharing a few random candid shots of them... Let me know what you think of the overall composition and if they're good, or bad, or what. I'm a BEGINNER photographer and would LOVE critiques. I don't have the nice camera I'm wanting, and so these pictures aren't the best they could be, understand.:D

#1 Painting project. They thought they had to 'help" when actually their help turned out to be more of a disasterous mess, but the giggles and priceless pictures was worth it! This is in antique coloring
DSC01138.jpg
[/IMG]

#2Wrapped up like a tamale! Cold day at the beach
DSC03216.jpg
[/IMG]

#3 Close up
DSC02499.jpg
[/IMG]

#4 Natalie Water wading
DSC03176.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02498.JPG
[/IMG]

These two are my favorite subjects to take pictures of. They are inseperable, and when I say that, I mean that they might as well be joined at the hip! They share the same middle name, Rose, and couldn't be cuter together. Just sharing a few random candid shots of them... Let me know what you think of the overall composition and if they're good, or bad, or what. I'm a BEGINNER photographer and would LOVE critiques. I don't have the nice camera I'm wanting, and so these pictures aren't the best they could be, understand.:D

#1 Painting project. They thought they had to 'help" when actually their help turned out to be more of a disasterous mess, but the giggles and priceless pictures was worth it! This is in antique coloring
DSC01138.jpg
[/IMG]

#2Wrapped up like a tamale! Cold day at the beach
DSC03216.jpg
[/IMG]

#3 Close up
DSC02499.jpg
[/IMG]

#4 Natalie Water wading
DSC03176.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02498.JPG
[/IMG]

Love her face in the 3rd.

What kind of camera are you using?

Thank you! I think her eyes and fairy like hair are her most beautiful features!.

I do not yet have the funds to get the camera of my dreams yet, so I am patiently(trying to be patient) with using my Mom's Sony "point and shoot camera"... It is a Sony Cybershot. Obviously I can't get the quality I want, but I do my best, I guess!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back