Kansas City Skyline

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first panorama.

KCAprilYost.jpg

Nice pano! stiching (if you used it) looks clean! Wonder what it would be like with long'ish exposure and some blurred car lights etc.? Great as it is though.

Thank you! This was an assignment for school and I was happy with the turn out. But I am always up for pointers on how to make something better.

How many shots is this looks to be only about 2. Not bad though good job.
tj

How many shots is this looks to be only about 2. Not bad though good job.
tj

Good eye! There was a third that should have gone on the right side but I messed up and it wouldn't fit together in photoshop. Photoshop kept kicking it out. I haven't gone back to this spot to reshoot yet.

wow... nice

Nice pano! stiching (if you used it) looks clean! Wonder what it would be like with long'ish exposure and some blurred car lights etc.? Great as it is though.

I thought the streaks of light in front of the large building in the foreground were some blurred headlights, but I could be wrong.

I am talking about the ones that appear to go around a monument or rotary of some sort.

All of the cars in the foreground are parked, the only streaks from cars that can be seen are on the road on the right hand side.
I may just go back and shoot it at a slower shutter speed, I was wanting to try this as an HDR too, so that might be fun.

Ya def. just experiment with everything. Takes lots of pics and play with them and i'm sure you can get something very amazing!
tj

Is that Marilyn Monroe in the center window? Interesting shot!

Is that Marilyn Monroe in the center window? Interesting shot!

Yes that's the Union Station in KC, right now there's an Andy Warhol exhibit in there, that's one of his prints.

Here's a fun tidbit I heard on the news this morning.

NEW YORK — A "Thriller"-era silk-screened portrait of Michael Jackson created by Andy Warhol has sold for $812500 to an anonymous collector. ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back