KarlaMB22

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
This was shot during the mountain bike portion of a sports modeling portfolio. May be more about the photo as opposed to the model. Not sure if it even belongs in the portrait threads. Fact is I just love this shot. You will have to let me know what you think.

karla22nh3.jpg

Client saw the proofs and likes the shot. I will tone down the bike etc and see what we come up with. Still going to suggest that she not put it in her book. Then again neither one of us has seen a sports modeling portfolio. At least I haven't. If anyone has shot a sports portfolio please chime in.

as a mountain biker (well not so much anymore, no trails near me), i think the pic is EXCELLENT. the bike is blurry-good. bikes move up and down and side to side and every other direction possible. even the sun light/flare looks nice, its an action pic, not a still. some playing around in photoshop might make it better but as is, i like it :)

craig said:
Thanks! Movement is hard to convey sometimes.
Agreed - but you have it here. I love the lens flare here. The whole shot conveys the feeling of action in the sunshine/great outdoors. Nice! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back