2609040126_88031d2660.jpg

2609039800_22f2a52812.jpg

2609039500_65b977ede2.jpg

2609039310_80767cb8e5_m.jpg

2609038960_0981fdfe8f.jpg

2609036292_75479ae264.jpg

2609036150_c2ba77bfb6.jpg

2609035990_125e37901c.jpg

I think you did a nice job, but just my 2 cents - I think as a client, I would want more shots that were close up...of our faces, our interaction & less of the scenery.

#1 is fabulous. And I agree with Rowmy

There are quite a few close ups! I guess I picked these ones to post because they're different than alot of the standard shots! I really love the architecture of this building! I'll get some close ups on here in a few!

Thanks for the comments and compliments!

I have been to this building. It is absolutely beautiful!
The architecture is great and makes for fantastic pictures. And the scenery... WOW!
I think my favorite has to be #7. Her facial expression is priceless. And #12 is really sweet, very tender.. I like it!
Great job!

I have been to this building. It is absolutely beautiful!
The architecture is great and makes for fantastic pictures. And the scenery... WOW!
I think my favorite has to be #7. Her facial expression is priceless. And #12 is really sweet, very tender.. I like it!
Great job!

Thanks!!

I hate to say it, because I was born and raised here in Utah, but there just aren't a ton of those "breathtaking" locations! This is obviously one of them!!

Haha Yeah I know what you mean. I have been to Utah a ton and I totally agree!
I have the same problem here in Idaho.. Nothing here is really "breathtaking" or "wow inspiring".

One place that is cool in Utah though is Devils slide up past Morgan. Have you been there?

Haha Yeah I know what you mean. I have been to Utah a ton and I totally agree!
I have the same problem here in Idaho.. Nothing here is really "breathtaking" or "wow inspiring".

One place that is cool in Utah though is Devils slide up past Morgan. Have you been there?

How sad is it that I've driven by there easily 100 times (it's actually on the route from my house to my childhood hometown where most of my family still lives), but I've never stopped. It is really pretty though, maybe my next time through!

I haven't stopped either, it is on the way to my sister-in-laws. But it is totally pretty, and I keep telling my husband that the next time through we need to stop so I can take some pictures. But, we haven't stopped yet.

where does your sister in law live??? I live in the lovely city of Brigham City, and my family is in the even lovelier city of Vernal! If you google them, you'll get quite a feel of the desolate, barren places I've had to live in!! :D We actually loved both town, I'm a small town gal!

My sister in law lives in Morgan.. HAHA! Yeah I have been to Brigham City.. Loved the movie too.. I haven't been to Vernal yet though.
During the summer months we frequent Utah often. My husband is a tractor puller and Utah is where most of the pulls are.

What a small world!!! If you're ever this way, look me up! We can show you all the sights, like . . . . . . um . . :lmao:

Yeah no kidding, that would be fun. It's nice to have a member of the forum that is close to me in a state that I go to a ton. :mrgreen:

haha Yay for Utah!! lol

the bountiful temple is gorgeous!!!
On your way to Brigham City and Morgan, take a quick trip through Eden and look me up!! :D

there's quite a few amazing locations up here!!

at any rate, the pictures are outstanding!! I love the colors!! Great stuff!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back