katie

sycondavey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
spacing? color? dof? other comments?

DSC_5681.sized.jpg

Well... I personally dislike the extremely blownout background. Makes the trees on the edges look goofy. I would recommend poping that flash up and trying it out. I like the girl, and pose and everything, but the background just kills the shot for me.

I don't much care for the way she is cropped.. it looks really accidental, but not in a good way. The background is okay to me, and her face is exposed nicely and the light is flattering.

Tough crop. The frame seems like you had the right intention. She is well exposed and the expression is priceless. A closer step in either direction may have been the way to go. Also keep in mind that hands are important.

craig said:
Tough crop. The frame seems like you had the right intention. She is well exposed and the expression is priceless. A closer step in either direction may have been the way to go. Also keep in mind that hands are important.

HANDS?! what?

I don't like the composition here, while I enjoy blowouts in portraits, but too much here, sorry

I agree with the other comments and in addition I don't care for the camera angle. Too much of her nasal cavity displayed.

Most reactions

Back