Kauai

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I can't play w/ this shot anymore...lol I'm still not happy but would love to hear what other people have to say. So have at it!!:sexywink:

6281856206_8f3d5b17f6_b.jpg

Ok, I can't play w/ this shot anymore...lol I'm still not happy but would love to hear what other people have to say. So have at it!!:sexywink:

So post the originals and let us play with them.

I like the shot but it looks a little crooked to me. I think you could have used a few more exposures and it would really pop. I usually get that grainy/noisy look on some of mine when shooting concrete

It does appear crooked to the right for some reason......

Just a couple things I notice... obvious halo to the left and right of the middle columns, and what appears to be strong CA on the outside edge columns.

Maybe use a blue colour to burn the hole in the middle instead of grey :)

Edit: I think it looks crooked just because the sand has a natural slant to it.

Wow, thanks guys. lol I'm a rookie on the HDR stuff so everything helps!
I noticed the slant too.......I think it's like what MissCream said, "natural slant"? But I can play around w/ that some more.
I'll post the originals and let you guys play w/ it.

Yep =) I'm not doing the area justice....lol Amazing place!!
Did you try this shot?

I never shot at the pier. The couple times I was there I didn't have my camera, and I never got back there with my camera. I wish I had

**** I uploaded the wrong set!! Oh well, you can play around w/ these if you like....lol

IMG_01092.jpg

IMG_01102.jpg

IMG_01112.jpg

I know these files are prolly too small.

Last edited:
Wow this is really funny, I am currently staying just down the beach from there, I was there this morning!

Just a couple things I notice... obvious halo to the left and right of the middle columns, and what appears to be strong CA on the outside edge columns.

That. Plus the yellow/gold in the water left keeps dragging my eye back there... It seems like you could back off on the blue a bit.

Other than that I like it a lot. And if it is crooked, it is only the tiniest bit.

Most reactions

Back