Kayaking along Toronto's Waterfront

1) nice pictures.
2) how come you have 3000 posts and I haven't seen your nickname once?
3) How much is it to rent and kayak and where? I wanna do the same thing.

nice shooting Antarctican, great to see you out enjoying the wonderful views around the big smoke! Sure looks like fun., but I know a guy who dropped his 100-400 Is lens in the drink while on a kayak, and that has to hurt!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Sure looks like fun., but I know a guy who dropped his 100-400 Is lens in the drink while on a kayak, and that has to hurt!
Oh noooo! I'd be diving in after it, that's for sure!

Since posting these pics, I've been out twice more. I took the big cam out, hoping to see the heron again, but of course he didn't show.

Doc Frankenstein, I assume you're from the Toronto area re your rental inquiries. I rented from the place at the foot of Rees Street, behind the marine police building, immediately south of the Skydome/Rogers Centre when you're on the water. I'll PM you with more details.

Thanks again everyone for your great comments!

hey anti... great to see some of yours!
i love #4 and6...
looks like a beautiful day :D
tfs :)

Great photos! Especially #6.
The last few days I have been around the Ottawa and Toronto area and all I can say is "how in the world do you handle all the humidity and heat!?" (not to mention the crazy drivers on the 401)

I hope to see more photos from you soon

Man I want to go kayaking again. That looks like fun. Of course last time I went, we kayaked in the ocean. And that's nuts...

Holy moly Anty... these are amazing. What a cool trip that must have been. Very excellent series.

Most reactions

Back