max3k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cropped for an 8x10

Natural light, 24-70L @ f/2.8

5721675097_4e15f4d295_z.jpg

Lovely wall there on the left. Why is this a horizontal? It's 35% girl, 65% brick wall...

I have a portrait crop as well, just liked this one better

Great shot!!! id frame that if she was my gf. I saw "who the hell is looking at the wall?" ha ha

IMO, it looks just like everyone else's portraiture today - awkward pose, over processed - radioactive looking eyes, processed to plastic facial skin, the distracting use of negative space. Moo!

IMO, it looks just like everyone else's portraiture today - awkward pose, over processed - radioactive looking eyes, processed to plastic facial skin, the distracting use of negative space. Moo!

so...how do you really feel? =P

I think it's a nice shot for a growing photographer. I think it takes time and practice to develop you own style. It's definitely not gonna happen over night. The only thing that bothers me is the direction she's looking in. She seems to be looking up and to the left and not into the negative space.

I don't mind it but I would put the camera closer to the wall.

It's not perfection as it seems to be expected by other people here but in my opinion it's a great shot...

First off... SPOOOOOOOOOOON!

Second...

I agree with a lot of what was said, but also... whether actually big or not, having her posed that way makes her arms look kinda big.

BTW, and I know this is horrible, but she instantly reminded me of Miss Piggy. I think it's mostly the expression on her face, but... there you have it.

You need to tell her shoulders back and like Chris (Mana) said she looks heavy because of her arm.
I actually like the wall and the eye contact is captivating.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back