Keep Pumping These Ones Out

In one word: they are too large.
Which is no critique.
It's just that even on my high resolution monitor, onto which normally EVERY photo shown here fits perfectly, I have to scroll to see all of your photos. Unimaginable what they would have been like on my old monitor...!

They look nice but as LaPhoto pointed out they are way too big to view properly. try sticking to no more then 800 wide or 700 high.

you have to resize them on your computer and then upload on your photobucket account :)
but I like the portrait :p

I really like number 2 and 3.

I resized them, and I took away the pics at the top, taking up too much room.

HawtAlteredSmaller.jpg

BlueFlowerWithDOFSmaller.jpg

AMessAltered.jpg

PinkAndYellowFlowerSmaller.jpg

Hope you like, comment again if you want!

-Steve-

i like them(especially the girl) but they all look a bit soft. try messing with the sharpen filter in photoshop.

great work!!!!!!!!

md

I agree about the girl shot. It does stand out. I can't decide between the colour or the B&W one. I like the B&W, but then women with blue eyes... She looks about 14 though.

And sorry to hear about your flatulence problem.

Hey guys! Thank you, there was someone up there that resized the pictures for me, but posted just as I'd resized them! Sorry, and I did notice it! Thank you :)

Flatulence? :p

Yep, they are soft, I added some blur and a median filter to get rid of the sharp edges I get with my camera, I've probably overdone it.

Yes, the girl is 14, she's my best mate, and I'm 14 as well. Hehe, I can't see anyone round these boards that's anywhere near the same age as me :p

So I should try using a little less blur on my pictures then?

-Steve-

Most reactions

Back