Keepin my eyes on you

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1168myeyes.jpg

This is what happens when your dead with the flu and have no pics to work on. :lmao:

I like the eyes in the hands....that is pretty cool looking. I do however have to say that the stiched up lips look really fake (well I know there fake but you know what I mean :))

Thanks Ol'navy and Anty . I agree about the lips. They looked too Leonardo Dicaprio, so I replaced them, and reposted. I remember when I stitched up some lips on a halloween prop, that they tighten when you do the stitches, and I forgot to do that in the edit. Hope it looks little better. Edit compliments of Tylonol cold and flu tablets.:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Funky stuff! still unsure on the lips but hell! Its a niiiice edit!

good stuff chilly... i like the idea, and i think the ps work looks good... it certainly had the desired effect on anty :lol: :thumbup:

Thanks again everyone. There will be a day when I will get this photoshop stuff down. :grumpy:
Poor Anty cant hide in this city. I know where she lives...whahahahaha...

Sure wish I could get out and get some real shots. I had a tour of a cemetery planned...sort of a behind the scenes place, but that fell through till the summer now. :grumpy:

you will know when Im there, when you see the writting in the steam on your windows. whahahaahaha

Thats friggin sweet chiller.Like to figure that out:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back