Keeping the negatives.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive taken alot of photos, but my problem is, i want to keep the nagtatives.

I normally keep them in the box they came with, but soon ll hve to many and it wont fit on my shelf anymore.

Is there any way of storing them, and being able to find them quickly by some kind of organisation? any ideas?

You could put them into sleeve pages and keep them in a binder.

yeah, but if you needed a pick, would you wanna go sifting through every negative? isnt there a way to include those lille cards you get that tell you what negatives are in the batch?

You can easily mark the negative sleeves with date and place. It makes quick work of sorting through them. And these binders are sturdy, hold lots of negatives and store well in a bookcase or shelf. :D

or if you want to protect them all from fire.... use some strong thread and using all the sprocket holes at either edge of the film, stitch together and fashion a small jacket out of the negatives for a dog to wear 'cos dogs hardly ever get set on fire.

The negative files I use have an 8x10 pouch on the front for keeping the contact sheet. If you found those kind, you could throw the little mini file card in there.

well...heres what ive decided to do.

Buy a negative album.

By some normal pic refill pack.

Put them together, every other page being normal pic refill pack, and hopefully 2 per page.

Then what ill do, is put a card in each one. so I can sift through those, and then ill see that behind those are the negatives for those pictures :D

Most reactions

Back