KEH D7000 update

jcarlson56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The camera arrived today and I couldn't be happier. The KEH rating was "EX+", but I would personally rate it "LN". It looks brand new. Shutter count is 3340. Not bad. Haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but everything seems to function perfectly thus far. Would not hesitate to recommend KEH; but from everything I've read it may be wise to stay away from the "bargain" or "ugly" rated cameras. P.S. I paid $674 w/free ship.

Congrats. If I get this job, I'll be picking up one and a d700 as well. Can't ever have too many cameras lol.

Congrats, I have good luck with "BGN" grade at KEH, I got my D300 in June ($550) from them and it was in good shape other than a small scratch on top LCD and a "BGN" Tamron 70-300 VC ($215) and it had some cosmetic scratches but the glass was scratch and dust free. I wouldn't hesitate to buy "BGN" grade especially with their great customer service and 14 day returns...

That's good to hear. The reviews I read were about 60/40 on the condition of "bargain" items. Nice to know you've had only positive experiences. I'll keep that in mind. And their customer service IS excellent. I had a few questions about the camera prior to purchase and the rep was extremely helpful and friendly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back