Kelly Moore vs. Epiphanie - ladies opinions??

This is the internet. Here you must justify your personal choices to complete strangers who are entirely unaffected by them.

Fortunately I like the black canvas Domke F-803 satchel which doesn't look too camera-bag-like, though I wouldn't say no to an ONA Brooklyn.

...The point of the KM bags (at least) is that they don't *look* like a camera bag...
On a serious note, I understand the point of wanting a gadget bag to look like something other than a gadget bag, BUT is it really advantageous to make it look like a high-end purse? I would think that would make it more attractive to thieves...

Dude... that's why I love my "lunchbox".

Seriously... you wouldn't believe how many people ask me why I'm walking around with a lunchbox. :biglaugh:

No one is gonna steal my lunch. I ain't in middle school anymore. :lmao:

The warm comfort of keeping your camera at your side... With the added thrill of having it look like a designer purse ready to be stolen!

I love women so much! :)

Oh hey.. Yes, we can think of these things and with a practical approach too!

Seriously....I was at the security line at The Vatican and almost got snookered with my walk around Crumpler....

I don't want one because I think that it'll make it less likely to get stolen. I just want a purse that I can carry my camera in daily where I don't feel like my camera is going to break...something a little more versatile than either my purse or my camera bag is right now. The camera bag I'm working with is a hand-me-down big boxy Nikon bag that fits my camera and extra lens right now and nothing more.

GeorgieGirl and Bossy, thanks for your input. HelenB, you hit the nail on the head. :thumbup: Just forget my post, since most of you have deemed these bags pointless.

Just forget my post, since most of you have deemed these bags pointless.
Not at all; this is an Internet discussion forum. You don't have to justify anything to anyone, but you did ask a question. I made a tongue-in-cheek post which was not meant to be taken seriously; as well as a serious one putting forth a concern about these types of bags. If you feel that is "deeming them pointless", then I apologize. That was not my intent.

Hi there! I have an Epiphanie Lyric and I love it! Not sure how much space you need, but my bag holds a Canon T3i with 50mm attached, 100-300 lens, wallet, keys, phone, SD cards, and my Nook. Still have space for more items too. I would definitely recommend this bag.

I LOVE the inserts... In which case you can buy a GOOD, high quality LEATHER bag that you LIKE and use it as a camera bag.
Love a couple from both Kelly Moore and Epiphanie but I think they are grossly over priced. Instead I carry a Coach bag with an insert... I spent less money on both pieces than I would have on either the Kelly Moore or Epiphanie I like.

This is a great idea! I'm on a serious budget, so I'll just get a knockoff I like enough and get an insert.... who would want to steal an obvious knockoff? :)

I like Epiphanie and Kelly Moore, but here's my favorite:
DSC_0494-edited_grande.jpg

Silhouette Bags — Welcome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back