kelly tarlton's

Von.... I hate you.. just because you can get pictures like that and say they are "cliché" !!!

Makes me want to go back again. I've been twice now. First time we went to the North Island and did the South Island the second time. Still only covered maybe a 10th of the country at best. BEAUTIFUL PLACE! Really great people too!

Stunning colors! I love the composition also.

ShutterBug4_4 said:
u suck dude!

i wannnna live in new zealand so i can have such great subject matter but ur also a very talented compostioner (not sure if thats a word) but really u suck simply because u live in such a place of such beauty! haha awesome shots

I agree! :p

This is an absolutely wonderful shot! :drool:

ditto

DITTO
:lol:

vonnagy said:
yet another cliche sunrise :roll:

I agree that it's totally cliche, both the composition and that it's a sunrise pic :wink:

But it's also gorgeous and striking. Cliche is okay, if you can do it this nicely.

Wow, that's an amazing shot Mark! I love the composition and the colors and lighting is simply amazing.

karissa said:
Von.... I hate you.. just because you can get pictures like that and say they are "cliché" !!!

By the way... I don't really hate you... just very jealous. :wink: Another great set of pictures.

Most reactions

Back