Kelsey and Adam

Nice work on the eye patch removal! Poor guy :(

I love her face in #10. BTW, the whole night I thought the groom looked like someone - Rob Thomas? Hmmm.

Yeah, what Cindy and Mike don't know is I snuck out for a sec after the ceremony to call my hubby for reassurance! Talk about needing a self-esteem boost. :) But I pulled myself together and finished the night. It was a good first experience and I'm having so much fun. And to think I was only looking for a hobby... now I'm addicted and probably going more in debt than I had expected!

These are all nice shots !!

Once ina while you get crazy stuff happening with location, or schedules, or something like that... not too much you can do but improvise the best you can..

Good to hear that Abby, because I have another job for you!!!!
Sorry your first wedding was such a nightmare. Hopefully you had more fun on the second.
I'll be processing those photos starting Monday.

Funny story. I thought yesterday was Thursday, so after a freakout thinking I was way behind, I worked overtime and got all my stuff done. My next processing isn't due until Saturday, and the other wedding, not until next Friday. I have a whole play day. Yay!

BTW Abby, did I credit you for all of them? Seriously, unless I took the shot and remembered taking it, I wasn't quite sure who took what.

Haha. That's too funny! I'm glad you have a day to rest now though.
Bring on the work, I'm up for it.

Another funny story to add... Jamie told me I woke him up Monday night digging under his back and saying that my pictures had turned into bugs and they were getting away. Any dream interpreters around...hehe :)

You have given credit where its due, no worries.

Haha. That's too funny! I'm glad you have a day to rest now though.
Bring on the work, I'm up for it.

Another funny story to add... Jamie told me I woke him up Monday night digging under his back and saying that my pictures had turned into bugs and they were getting away. Any dream interpreters around...hehe :)

You have given credit where its due, no worries.

LOL. Just you wait. Pretty soon you will be photoshopping in your dreams......

That's Mike! He is Cindy's husband and lighting guru (he is one of those guys tat knows all the technical terms and when he asks me questions I say "huh, can you say that in dumb people terms").

LOL. Yep, that's my Mike. (Abby is standing just to his camera left).
He's the techy one alright. I have to save Abby from him now and again, because he wants to go into every menu and tell her everything she never wanted to know about her camera. haha.

And don't worry Abby, half the time, I don't know what techy stuff he's talking about either. When my eyes start to glaze over, he stops.

He's wonderful though. He overdoes it with the techy stuff sometimes, but when you get in a tech bind, there is no one better to have around.
He knows stuff about the equipment I'm not sure the makers know.

nope, thats not me! that's one of the videographers i had to fight over spots with during the ceremony. i almost knocked one of her items off the ledge in the balcony EEK! at this point i was out of the frame to the right of the bride. not that this post was really worth writing at all, but i am bored at my desk job... what the heck.

nope, thats not me! that's one of the videographers i had to fight over spots with during the ceremony. i almost knocked one of her items off the ledge in the balcony EEK! at this point i was out of the frame to the right of the bride. not that this post was really worth writing at all, but i am bored at my desk job... what the heck.

Hehe.
Turn that flash backward woman, and fire about 10 shots off. The videographer will move. I can promise you that.

well, if i had done that, i would've been fired! (said fight occurred during the ceremony) hehe

great idea for future use however. :) i like it

Elsaspet, great job, as usual! I have my first wedding coming up, and I couldn't be more nervous about it (well, it's not until next June, so I'm not too nervous yet - But I sure will be in a few months!).

See the problem is that most all my sessions, I think, are pretty "hit or miss" so far, and a wedding certainly isn't the time to miss (and I know, I know - More "hits" will come with practice).

But as far as I can tell, you don't miss. Ever. You make this wedding thing seem so easy. I love looking at your work!

Elsaspet, great job, as usual! I have my first wedding coming up, and I couldn't be more nervous about it (well, it's not until next June, so I'm not too nervous yet - But I sure will be in a few months!).

See the problem is that most all my sessions, I think, are pretty "hit or miss" so far, and a wedding certainly isn't the time to miss (and I know, I know - More "hits" will come with practice).

But as far as I can tell, you don't miss. Ever. You make this wedding thing seem so easy. I love looking at your work!

Thank you Universal, but I miss A LOT. I just take craploads of photos. Tons and tons and tons.
Yeah, I have to weed through them, but I usually end up with mostly good stuff at the end.

Yes, practice helps. We've done a coupla hundred now. I look back at some of the older stuff and I'm horrified! This is one of those things you grow at doing.

Take lots of photos, and enjoy yourself. You will do fine. I've seen your work, and it's really good.
Take care and have fun.
Cindy

We've done a coupla hundred now. I look back at some of the older stuff and I'm horrified! This is one of those things you grow at doing.

Take lots of photos, and enjoy yourself. You will do fine. I've seen your work, and it's really good.
Take care and have fun.
Cindy

Wow, hundreds, you say? Jeez ...And how long've you been at this?

Well, thanks for the words of encouragement, I sure hope this turns out to be a positive occurrence (and I hope I even enjoy myself a little, though I'm thinking there won't be much room for that). It's for family, so hopefully the experience won't be very scary. Or at least, no scarier than it usually is when I hang out with my family. ;)

Most reactions

Back