Ken Rockwell

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why does this guy upset everyone so much?

I've been to his site a couple times. As far as I can see, it's just another web site by some guy.

Apparently I'm missing something.

Why is his opinion so important to you?

I've never been upset by Mr. Rockwell's site at all - I've found his writings to be interesting, fascinating and to be taken like french fries - with a pinch of salt.

He is obviously successful at what he does and supports his family with his web site - maybe that's what gets some people's trousers flapping.

Nigel

Why does this guy upset everyone so much?

I've been to his site a couple times. As far as I can see, it's just another web site by some guy.

Apparently I'm missing something.

Why is his opinion so important to you?

beats me...

I haven't had any issues with him AT ALL! I find his site VERY useful and his, "Plain English" guides are a lot better than reading the manual, although I still did.

I don't know.... what would like me to do?

Truthfully, I'm just here because my google alerts were off the wall for this site today.
Hey Ken just want to say if it is really you that I use your site alot by reading your reviews on products before i buy them thank you!!

Is it really you?

Occupation

Making advanced photo enthusiasts fight mad
Maybe not. :er:

I don't know the guy from Adam, though so it doesn't matter to me either way.

ETA - He could easily post a photo/video of himself, say, dancing a jig or holding a sign that says "TPF is Da Bomb" as proof.

Or we could just ask dEARlEADER... ;)

My way is more fun.

Ken,

Is it really you? How can we verify this?

It would be cool.

Yeah right.

As stated, he would have to hold a TPF sign or something..

But I don't think it is.. I'm going to pray about it, and I'll let you know what I come up with.

Maybe not. :er:

I don't know the guy from Adam, though so it doesn't matter to me either way.

ETA - He could easily post a photo/video of himself, say, dancing a jig or holding a sign that says "TPF is Da Bomb" as proof.

I just added that in for humor. I see I'm not too popular here. As far as proof I don't there I'll be around very much longer. I just finished my Leica lens review and am looking for inspiration for my next post.

Goodbye all!

I don't know.... what would like me to do?

Truthfully, I'm just here because my google alerts were off the wall for this site today.

OT. So those Google Alerts really work?- I got something in mind for them.

I just read a fair-goodly amount regarding some of the things I've heard that you write. I'm impressed that so folks disagree with you so strongly. Especially about, 'the camera doesn't matter.'

Maybe a verification could be placing three periods "..." at the bottom of your home page for us (let us know when to look ok?).

I read in another post of yours, re: using a tripod, and understand how you can be controversial. Pretty cool.

You'll be in Barstow next month?

Most reactions

Back