Kia Ora from a new member

lilithvalentine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
katnature.deviantart.com
Kia Ora (that means "Hello" in maori), I came across this fabulous site on google and decided to join up.

I guess you want to know a little about me huh.. well i'm 21 years old, I live in Wisconsin (USA) with my husband (though i'm originally from new zealand). I've been interested in photography since i was about 7 or 8 - so quite awhile. I don't know whether i consider myself a beginner or an amateur though lol. I took photography in high school, and enjoyed it so much so i spent most of my lunchtimes in the darkroom developing photo's.

If anyone's interested i have some of my stuff at deviantarthere.

I look forward to getting to know you groovy people.

I apologise, I realised today that i hadn't put a little explaination in here. Lilith Valentine is my "photography" name that I use on my work - like a pen name for authors (its also my pen name for my writing). I know some people think its stupid to have a pen name/alias for your artwork but my main reason for doing it is privacy - not to decieve people. Again I apologise for it taking me so long to realise my oversite (like i said. i'm not trying to decieve anyone i just though I should explain the whole thing before i got accused of anything).

Kia Ora and welcome to THEphotoforum. :)

Welcome! and we'll forgive you for being a kiwi. ;-) You can't really help it. hehehe

I had a quick look at your site and those pics are really really nice. Can't wait to see some of them posted here.

Welcome to TPF!

blah.. another user who moved from NZ! damn... welcome

Most reactions

Back