Kiba C&C please

HowlingWolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are a few here so sorry if it's a bunch, this is the first time he's been calm enough for me to shoot him since he's been off the streets. I think it's because he was well and satisfied.

1.)
kiba11.jpg

2.)
kiba1.jpg

3.)
kiba2.jpg

4.)
kiba3.jpg

5.)
kiba4.jpg

6.)
kiba5.jpg

7.)
kiba6.jpg

8.)
kiba7.jpg

9.)
kiba8.jpg

10.) (black and white and color)
10.jpg

kiba9.jpg

And incase you're wondering, he stole, opened, and drank that while i was shooting -_-

kiba12.jpg

Pall Malls and Lipton Green Tee??? Wow, talk about livin' large!!!

"Got my smokes! Got my tea! Got some nice green grass on which to pee!" He looks very happy in #8. The quality of the light there looks good in the evenings. #3 would be my favorite if it were not for that doggone white background blowing out and stealing his thunder. I LOVE the colors this dog has. It's tough with dogs and kids, cause they never will stay in the right spots, but you need to get some better, less-white background subject position on the lawn, somehow.

I know what you mean about the background, It's this really light yellow and the sun was reflecting off it like none other, I couldn't get a setting that kept it calm without making Kiba too shadowed out.

Guess you could call me a purist, but I much prefer to see the whole head in the 1st few pictures. I know it's the trend to cut off the top of the head, but look just how much nicer the pictures are with a complete head and a little space between it and the print border. Or course the exception is pic #7, where a close crop just helps to make the picture. And those pictures where the white house background is visiable, really needs to be more out of focus. I would have tried to remove the box of smokes as well. All in all I already fell in love with your dog. You get a great sense of his personality through this series of shots. Just a little bit of clean up next time, and pay more attention to the background and little details, and you've got a winning set of pictures.

I went out when he was on the other end of the house and got some more shots of him in mid sleep, well one is of his paws (the color is without any pp):

11.)
kiba13.jpg

12.) (color and black and white versions)
kiba16.jpg

kiba16_2.jpg

Most reactions

Back