kicking aroung an idea!

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is a local Car show for a club of Rice burners in the area this sat night.

I asked a friend if his club would mind if i did photos since ive been wanting to do some cars recently and he said they have been needing pics.

I was thinking about doing a photograph of the car with all the neon lights and using that as a back ground then putting a small pic of the driver in the corner and another small pic of the engine in another corner.with their name and car type in the bottom and collecting emails to email the finished product.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Sounds good to me. If you don't like the result, you'll still have the individual shots. Post it here please. I'd like to see how it turns out.

This is better placed in the Photographic Discussions than in the General Gallery, so I moved it over. The thread is not showing any pics, so why put it into a gallery, right ;) :D?

Take a tripod and shoot low ISO.

If you are using photoshop then you could just layer on the smaller photos and play with the blending % sliders.

For instance a shot of the car's owner cropped to show just the above the eyes to the chin at around 25%? for the background and then the car (smaller and lined up in his/her perceived line of sight) at 100% and whatever else sprinkled around.

Sounds like a GREAT idea, good luck. Remind people that you're willing to do custom set-ups or meet for photo shoots.

Probably a good way to 'get-your-feet-wet' in a new topic/subject.

Once assembled, you will be better able to judge your concept.

Be sure to post results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back