Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Caught this kid loving life in the park... C&C always welcomed

Image 1
3_20121019_5348_fix_for_photoforum_zps5668e1a6.jpg

Image 2
20121019_5349_zpsa9f314a7.jpg

These are awesome.

Unsettling, but awesome. The small child placed in the large frame, with all the flat black shapes, apparently carefree. Unsettling. Powerful.

amolitor said:
These are awesome.

Unsettling, but awesome. The small child placed in the large frame, with all the flat black shapes, apparently carefree. Unsettling. Powerful.

Thanks!!!

These are really nice. I love the muted colors and that light is just amazing! I just wish more of his right arm was in the first shot. That is all I think I can add.

These are awesome.

I am just curious what you mean by unsettling? I am just trying to get into your head with this one.

These are awesome.

I am just curious what you mean by unsettling? I am just trying to get into your head with this one.

I get a strong sense of a child alone, playing innocently, in the dying light of evening. The dark shapes of the trees in the foreground give a sense of foreboding weight, here. It could be read without a sense of the ominous too, I think, but having seen it and grasped it WITH that sense of dying light/alone/unprotected/looming black shapes, I can't get my mind around it any other way now.

WOW! I love these! ♥

These are awesome.

I get a strong sense of a child alone, playing innocently, in the dying light of evening. The dark shapes of the trees in the foreground give a sense of foreboding weight, here. It could be read without a sense of the ominous too, I think, but having seen it and grasped it WITH that sense of dying light/alone/unprotected/looming black shapes, I can't get my mind around it any other way now.

Got it. Yeah, I could see that especially if he was standing still and looking up or something. Thanks for the explanation.

great capture! i wish i could of shot a moment like this! :)

kathythorson said:
These are really nice. I love the muted colors and that light is just amazing! I just wish more of his right arm was in the first shot. That is all I think I can add.

Thanks

The body positioning on #1 ruins it for me;it PALES in comparison to #2, which is a VERY solid photo. Nicely seen!

Derrel said:
The body positioning on #1 ruins it for me;it PALES in comparison to #2, which is a VERY solid photo. Nicely seen!

Thanks alot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back