kids at the kindergarten -:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
These were taken few months ago, at the kindergarten.
Some of you have prolly seen them, cause pics are pretty old, but ive just realised that i havent posted them at TPF yet...
I was helping my friend with an art project - she needed some pics of the kids - so she asked me to take few shots for her.
Kids were nice and they were trying to cooperate making those funny faces all the time, ha ha

So here they are -:)

P6236097pcbmmm.jpg

P6236081pcbmmm.jpg

P6236096pcbmmm.jpg

P6236072podwrbwmmm.jpg

P6236092pcbmmm.jpg

P6236052pcbmmm.jpg

P6235885pcbmmm.jpg

P6235909pcb2mmm.jpg

P6235889satmmm.jpg

P6236068pbwmmm.jpg

comments are welcome, as always-:)

cheers,

anj

oh myy!!!! so much fun! number 6 is hilarious! great job! Kids are always funny :D

Thank you Ola and Chase!
Ive had so much fun taking it, and at the end ive been informed by the few very seriously looking girls, that im allowed to come back, cause im part of their 'secret' group now...ha ha-:)

What a fantastic series! 6-10 are my favorites. I love that kids are pretty much the same around the world. You captured their spirits well :D

Man these are great. I take a lot of pics of kids, and find it is difficult to come up with images where all of the kids look fun or interested. In my defense I've been shooting primarily toddlers (mine and the ones that come over to visit) so I hope they will take better direction once they get a little older.

Really good pictures, good job!

Do they love being photographed, or what......????

Good shots! I like to one where they're all sitting around the tree, especially the little one with her legs crossed.....so mature like!

thank you , guys! -:)
Im really happy of your comments,cause im not used to kid's photography - sometimes im taking pics of my sister's kids, but its different to make a connection with kids you dont know at all...
especially with kids...

thank you!

anja

Oh my goodness, what a fun series. Buncha little hams ya had there as subjects. One can't help but smile when looking at those pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back