Kid's shoot for tshirt company.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, just 3 from a recent kids shoot for the Tshirt company I work for.

C&C is welcome.

50mm 1.8 lens
SB-800 Flash, off camera
Nikon D90

DSC_8904.JPG

DSC_9173.JPG

DSC_9201.JPG

I agree. The background are definitely not ideal. The first one is decent, but I would want her head more centered in that space between the trees, and I would have wanted to turn up the juice on the light and drop down the BG another stop or two. Cute kid. The first two poses look very natural, and I like, but the third one look pretty forced to me. And the third picture, in general, just feels like it's falling over to me. Looks like you're tilting the camera the same way she is leaning, which makes it feel out of balance to me.

It's got to be a blast shooting t-shirts for them all the time. Novelty t-shirts are pretty much the coolest thing there is.

Thanks Pete, and everyone else for your replies.

Yes it is fun taking photos of tshirts all the time, especially considering a good 70% of my shoots are with beautiful women! :)

nice nice. Not a particularly thumbs up for the last T-shirt with the facial image. Gives the feel she's not happy to be in the T'shirt. Great smiles in the first two images and nice poses.

I feel ur last pic s not so clarity try to make it gud.i loved the first two pics.. And another thing is u can choose nice locations too....

nice nice. Not a particularly thumbs up for the last T-shirt with the facial image. Gives the feel she's not happy to be in the T'shirt. Great smiles in the first two images and nice poses.

This is what i thought also, but love the first 2 shots. I love Snorgtees!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back