Killer Lizzard

Shotkatcher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ahhhh run GODZILLA is back just kiddin taken at a wildlife habitat.
TheSalkeyFamily779.jpg
feedback please, ok to edit

He is so awesome,I love the way you caught the eye, but the colors are bit washed out and he needs a little USM
here's a quick fix.

6105-TheSalkeyFamily7791.jpg

thanks that is way better it was pretty dark and flash was not allowed in the wildlife habitat so color is a little off

When I had a quick glance at this thread yesterday (couldn't stay on the computer, my f-i-l is visiting and we had herring yesterday night), I overlooked the "Okay to edit" that you are giving us but was THINKING about how flat the colours looked and that I'd do something to enhance them. Seems like the blurred mesh got in your way, too?

Personally I might even try to become bolder than Trish did, but I would have to try that (and haven't).

I couldn't resist messin with it. Here's a slightly more contrasted version and unsharp mask at 80%/1 level. Nice pic by the way.

TheSalkeyFamily779.jpg

Yes, this resembles the sort of edit I had in mind, Todd.
But I am not using my own computer right now so cannot edit any pics ... but you nailed it, I think. These lovely colours just HAVE to be brought out.

Thanks FunkyFlame. You're so awesome. ;-) By the way, I saw the pics of your kitty cat. You take awesome pics!

Nice.

This is my windows background on my computer at home.
CR-029-web.jpg

only what i can afford my parents are tryin 2 teach me responsibility so they say if u can't afford it u cant get it
so I have a Fujifinepix S5600 with a 1 gig xd card a 5x supertelephoto lens and a .35 wide angle with a Vivitar 2800 slave flash.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back