Kim Kardashian is gonna shoot with me one day

x

Last edited:
Im with the ' pics--or it never happened ' too.
I dont watch her shows or anything, or much care for her or any other reality show, or Hollywood snob for that matter... but shes pretty F'ing hot. AND she knows a lot of people, in big places that could/will take your photography to the highest of its peak. Her pictures alone in your portfolio would be amazing for your career. so if in fact *THIS* is real,( which i have my doubts, sorry) Then Congrats to you! Most of all have fun! :)

I seriously doubt there's a single one of us who would decline a celebrity photo op. I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Who asked for your personal opinion of her? Does it contribute or even matter if she's a skank? Are photographers really so petty that they cannot appreciate an opportunity for another?

OP, good luck. I like the idea of getting her out of her natural element. Be cool and casual.

Word. Thank you.

How do you know that's actually her?

She's cousins with my friend's best friend.

I think OP is trolling.

Why would I be trolling?

You people are a joke if you think no celebrities have actual, personal Facebooks etc. It doesn't always mean their managers are running it like someone mentioned on here. Fan Pages, where people click "Like," might be ones where their managers run those.

Anyway, just wanna say there will always be haters and I can care less about any of them.

Thanks to those who've showed support and wished me the best. I'll keep everyone posted!

Kameel

I was going to post a response.....but then Elvis called and man can the king talk....:lmao:

I'm still keeping my foot on the ground and saying this is fake, your story doesn't add up and to be honest you barely have any Pictures on the internet to call it worthy of taking Kim's pictures.

And in one post your saying "she's good friends with my best friend."

Now your saying "
She's cousins with my friend's best friend."

So which one is it? i call this bs, im out.

Why do people handle stuff like this all wrong?
See, first you actually do the shoot, and THEN you post it here. Duh!

sweet opportunity.

you have to get ATYPICAL pics. Every picture of her ever, even her sex tape, is her being a cute girly girly playing the naif.

It would behoove you to show her as something different to set yourself apart. Show her as a dominatrix, rock star lesbian Joan Jett chick with guitars and anarchy spray paint in the bg, or take her pic with a bunch of vicious looking bulldogs. something out of the ordinary. since she's related to your boy, she'll be more receptive to this if you sell it to her.

better get a good makeup artist. if your town has a makeup school like the aveda institute, tap those students for free work. students are eager to get their name out, and they'll die to work on kim kadassian.

That's nothing. I was just offered to do a photo shoot for Paris Hiltin... (Cause that's how a celebrity would spell their name, or cute nicknames. Just sounds more professional, I guess). Oh hey, and good news! I have enough anti-bacterial for both of us! :lmao:

Why is this thread still going on? Anyone?

x

Last edited:
Oooookaaay. And on that note, I'm canceling my TPF account. This is out of control. People are so immature.

I'm moving to other PF and staying over the other photography forums out there.

Much luck to everyone on here.

Well isn't that convenient.

Oooookaaay. And on that note, I'm canceling my TPF account. This is out of control; I don't need to sit here and justify myself to anyone.

Amateurs.

Cmon, grow a thicker skin. Did you expect everyone to buy your story? ( whether its true or not? ). Don't be so serious and learn to laugh at yourself a bit. If you really know that its her, who gives a rats @ss what any of us think.

If it is real or fake the haters are gonna hate :lol: I don't blame the OP for hitting the eject button and leaving. Why post on a forum when your most times your gonna be met with a flame fest. I don't understand why all the hate on Kim. What has she done to anyone here? The ladies who knock her come off as jealous and petty cat fighters. It's one thing to crack a few jokes as we all love a wise crack but all I see is hate.

Hold off while I put on my flame suit for my 2 cents :lmao:

Oooookaaay. And on that note, I'm canceling my TPF account. This is out of control; I don't need to sit here and justify myself to anyone.

Amateurs.

So why did you start the thread the first place. Oh yeah Amateurs? you have 10 pictures in your entire portfolio and you call your self a photographer. Please...

Most reactions

Back