Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one i messed around with a bit!

Hope you enjoy!

C&C as usual!!!

IMG_3852_1.jpg

Ahhh, beer. One of my favorite things. lol.

Budweiser bottles look a little different here (Texas)... Where the "AB" seal is at the top, they have the state of Texas. I'm pretty sure it only says "Beer" (at the bottom of the label) in English too.

Took me a while to figure out that the object on the right side of the frame was another bottle.

I tend to share your opinion on this one, Alex! :D

Crisp (image, not the beer :lol:), and I like how you've used the other bottle to frame from the right side of the image. Often see that in paintings, using a vertical rectangular shape. And I like how the right side bottle with the main subject bottle and ashtray (?) create a line for the eye drawing inward and left. Good tonal range. The large block of white to the image's left isn't over powering, maybe due to the vertical dark shape of the secondary bottle.

Looks like you put some thought into this image.

king of beers ... tried it once while i was in the states. doesn't taste like much to me. than again, i'm spoiled over here.

Budweiser bottles look a little different here (Texas)... Where the "AB" seal is at the top, they have the state of Texas. I'm pretty sure it only says "Beer" (at the bottom of the label) in English too.

Of all the places to not have spanish on the label, Texas would make the least sense.

You nailed this image by the way, IMHO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back