King of the Hammers

noahx1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken on my Canon Rebel T3, f/8, 1/200th, ISO 100. I shot this down south in California at a race called the "King of the Hammer" (Hence the title...). Any feedback, criticism, etc. is more than welcome! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2385 Edit.jpg
    IMG_2385 Edit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 209
Shutter speed is.......... well................. um..................... errr.......................

Well............. it's perfect.

Shutter speed is.......... well................. um..................... errr.......................

Well............. it's perfect.
Sorry, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic :p How could I improve it in the future?

No sarcasm at all. Shutter speed is...... well....... dammit: it's perfect.

Great shot Noah. That's one you should consider getting a print of I think
Thank you! This was such a great event to get shots at. Glad at least one turned out well! :)

Yes, this came out well. Good job!
I've been to KOH and this brings back memories....

Makes me wish I was there....Driving!

Best event name ever.

Yup, nothing to say about that shot. Exept maybe that I would have wanted to be the one having it!

Good job there :p

Thanks everyone! Gotta say, if you're ever in the area...go. It's super fun, and there's no shortage of interesting characters and subjects :)

Great shot! You should find them on get ahold of them and sell them a nice big print, I'm sure they will buy one, I would if I was them! :)
Did you get any others?

Great shot! You should find them on get ahold of them and sell them a nice big print, I'm sure they will buy one, I would if I was them! :)
Did you get any others?
Thanks, cool idea! How would one go about doing that? Put a watermark on and send a copy over? I do have some more I can put up if you're interested too :)

Did you get any others?
Thanks, cool idea! How would one go about doing that? Put a watermark on and send a copy over? I do have some more I can put up if you're interested too :)

It's not really my area. But I would put a HUGE watermark across the whole thing, and send a low res file.
Start a thread in a different area about this, there will be someone on he that can help you out. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back