Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)hover sequence.
y1.jpg

2)flying by.
y2.jpg

3)GBH
y3.jpg

Oh how I hate you Matt! Love the stitched sequence... absolutely awesome!

Great sequence in #1. How much work to put that together?

Oh no reason to hate me. Lol. The images were just not really worth using on their own because they were almost 100% crops. I was happy to see the kingfisher do this twice in the distance and grabbed focus

Might have taken 20-30 minutes to put together. I used the middle image as the base, and background. Then just selected background on individual images and did an inverse and cleaned it up a little with the selection tool. The background was basic sky so it was easy. Then pasted them to the original image and arranged them around. I made the middle image a little more vibrant to pop out and stand out from the rest. No resizing of images was done and the king fisher was captured at slightly different distances so they might be slightly different sizes. The middle image was obviously the closest to the camera

Last edited:
Nice study of a BIF. I like the GBH shot too. The background seems almost more important than the subject.

negative space maybe??? hehe, well I kind of get tired of the GBH I have shot so many at this spot, I look for different ways to show them or just don't take many photos, I liked the light this time, and underexposed a bit for colors

Geeze Matt, I hate you so much I shared your hover shot on my FB page :) Maybe I can get you some more fans.. Of course it is hate in a good way, lol...

haha, thanks for that.

Most reactions

Back